Jukeboxes bought by Jukeboxes Direct Sheffield. I am always on the lookout for Wurlitzer or Rock-Ola machines in various conditions from spotless to basket cases. There are several things to consider so make a note and have the information to hand before emailing or calling.
1) Make and model usually found on a black metal plate on the back of the jukebox.
2) Condition, mildew, broken glass, non-original parts etc.
3) Location [It costs me money to collect it].
4) I am a jukebox retailer therefore I will offer less than I would sell it for after it has been refurbished, repaired and tested. I have to make a living.
5) I buy non-working machines at better prices than you could sell on Ebay.
6) I can not make a decision to buy something unless I see the machine to assess condition. Therefore you must send me photos inside and out.
If you have a machine to sell please use the contact form or the email details below and I will be happy to discuss the project.